Can someone explain? (Minor glitch)
Recommended Solution: Have you find that your computer is much slower than before, especially when you have used your computer for a long time. To be honest, updating / restarting error may be the main reason.
Highly Recommended: To scan, diagnose and repair your computer, use the Free Download recommended below. This tool is designed to diagnose and repair errors that may be causing your computer to malfunction. SmartPCFixer is designed for computer users to enjoy a better digital life. It can detect, remove and block register error, dll error, common Trojan horses with ease. With this software, you can quickly and completely troubleshoot updating / restarting errors. Now you can follow the removal steps to automatically and quickly fix updating / restarting errors.
1. Download SmartPCFixer Now. (Free Download Now)
2. Click Quick Scan to Troubleshoot updating / restarting error at once.
3. Click Fix All to remove all computer error and speed up your PC automatically.
Solve updating / restarting Problems Manually.Sometimes, if you want to solve updating / restarting issues, perform a system restore will deal with everything.
1. Click "Start", Type "System Restore" in the searching box, then choose system restore as the pictures below.
2. Follow the steps in the wizard to choose a restore point and restore your computer.
Related: Error 997 Overlapped Io Operation Is,0x844,Drive Not Responding In Xp,Local Print Spooler Now Working In Windows 2008,0x0000007e Startup
Read More: ,Error 678 There Was No Answer,Mscomctl.dll,0x00427278,Nearly All Functions Lost,Capharm.dll