Was wondering if someone can help
Upgraded to win 10 on my surface pro from win 8.1, on the insiders program
Upgraded win 10 on release date
Clean install of win 10 yesterday
Now it says the windows needs to be activated but my product id does not work, error code is c004c003
Recommended Solution: At present, it is not difficult for computer users to encounter windows 10 activation error after clean install problems. Once you don't fix this problem in time, you may find that your PC runs slower and slower. The truth is troubleshooting windows 10 activation error after clean install error can be extremely easy.
Fix windows 10 activation error after clean install with SmartPCFixer
1. Click Here to Download SmartPCFixer.
2. Click "Save Files" to install the application.
3. Double click Setup files complete SmartPCFixer installation process.
4. Select Your Country.
5. Clicking the "Next" button to complete the process.
6. Click "Finish" button.
7. Launch SmartPCFixer and Run a complete scan for your computer.
Repair windows 10 activation error after clean install Problems By Yourself.In fact, if you want to solve windows 10 activation error after clean install issues, perform a system restore will deal with everything.
1. Open System Restore by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button. In the search box, type System Restore, and then, in the list of results, click System Restore. Administrator permission required If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
2. Click "Next", and follow the instruction to restore your PC.
Related: User Account Permission Settings,Vsflex6d.ocx File,Ole Registry Missing,Hp Assistance,X64 Internet Explorer
Read More: ,Php5ts.dll Crash Patch,Error Bex,Ole Rigistry,0x25b5,404 Http Error