Best Solution:Launch SmartPCFixer to solve bad pool header windows 10 upgrade problem.
1. Click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
2. Double-click the tool, you will see the below interface.
3. Click [Quick Scan] to run a whole scan for your computer.
4. Click [Fix All] to fix bad pool header 0x00000019 problem.
Manual tutorials of fixing Bad Pool HeaderAs a matter of fact, most blue screen error, such as, bad pool header blue screen is caused by bad driver issues. follow the below manual steps to get rid of bad pool header blue screen.
Step 1: Right-click Computer, and select Manage.
Step 2: Click Device Manager, then check if there is damaged drivers.
Sometimes, once you restore your system to an original version, Blue Screen STOP 0x00000019: BAD_POOL_HEADER error will be removed with ease!
1. Click "Start", Type "System Restore" in the searching box, then choose system restore as the pictures below.
2. Follow the steps in the wizard to choose a restore point and restore your computer.
bad pool header windows 10 upgrade error can be a disaster for your PC. If bad_pool_header error windows 10 error cannot be troubleshooted in a effective way, you may received more severe computer problems. Therefore, for the sake of computer security and personal information, you need to get rid of STOP 0x00000019: BAD_POOL_HEADER error as soon as possible with the guide in this post. SmartPCFixer can be your best choice to remove Bad Pool Header error in time.
Related: STOP 0x00000019: BAD_POOL_HEADER,Bad Pool Header,Bug Check 0x19: BAD_POOL_HEADER,bad Pool Header Blue Screen,STOP 0x00000019: BAD_POOL_HEADER
Read More: ,system_thread_exception_not_handled ffffffff`c0000005,system_thread_exception_not_handled windows 7,system_thread_exception_not_handled 0x1000007e,system_thread_exception_not_handled atikmdag.sys windows 8,Stop Error 0x7E system_thread_exception_not_handled