My PC keeps shutting down and then when i log back in I receive "the system has recovered from a serious error" ERROR_SXS_XML_E_XMLDECLSYNTAX problem. I have no idea of how to troubleshoot ERROR_SXS_XML_E_XMLDECLSYNTAX Doe SmartPCFixer really work? Can you offer me an effective way to remove my PC error?I suggest you to perform the methods provided below and check if it helps.
Method 1:Troubleshoot ERROR_SXS_XML_E_XMLDECLSYNTAX error with the help of SmartPCFixer.
1. Click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
2. Run the software, you will see the below interface.
3. Click [Quick Scan] to run a whole scan for your computer.
4. Click [Fix All] to fix ERROR_SXS_XML_E_XMLDECLSYNTAX problem.
Method Two: To troubleshoot ERROR_SXS_XML_E_XMLDECLSYNTAX issue safely and fast, you can use sfc utility to do a full check for your system.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
See more details: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833
ERROR_SXS_XML_E_XMLDECLSYNTAX error can be a disaster for your PC. If ERROR_SXS_XML_E_XMLDECLSYNTAX error cannot be troubleshooted in a effective way, you may received more severe computer problems. Therefore, for the sake of computer security and personal information, you need to get rid of ERROR_SXS_XML_E_XMLDECLSYNTAX error as soon as possible with the guide in this post. SmartPCFixer can be your best choice to remove ERROR_SXS_XML_E_XMLDECLSYNTAX error in time.
Read More:,microsoft java update,internet explorer script error,run time error,skype erreur 1603,download kernel32 dll