My PC keeps shutting down and then when i log back in I receive "the system has recovered from a serious error" ERROR_BAD_ENVIRONMENT problem. I have no idea of how to troubleshoot ERROR_BAD_ENVIRONMENT Doe SmartPCFixer really work? Can you offer me an effective way to remove my PC error?I suggest you to perform the methods provided below and check if it helps.
Method 1:Download SmartPCFixer to repair ERROR_BAD_ENVIRONMENT problem.
1. Click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
2. Run the application, you will see the below interface.
3. Click [Quick Scan] to run a whole scan for your computer.
4. Click [Fix All] to troubleshoot ERROR_BAD_ENVIRONMENT problem.
Method Two: To solve ERROR_BAD_ENVIRONMENT issue in time, you can use sfc utility to do a full check for your system.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
ERROR_BAD_ENVIRONMENT file is absolutely an important files for your system. You should pay much attention to it. In a word, ERROR_BAD_ENVIRONMENT fixer is definitely a good solution that will help you get rid of problem with little effort and in no time..Error Code 1363,Error Code 13818,Error Code 5049,Error Code 6837,Error Code 8570
Read More:,Stop Pop Up Ads,Dll Missing,Um Msi Sonic Update Manager,Hkey_local_machine,Could Not Access Network Location