My PC keeps shutting down and then when i log back in I receive "the system has recovered from a serious error" "htmldlgsafehelper class" problem. It's really a big challenge for me to solve "htmldlgsafehelper class" problem. Doe SmartPCFixer really work? Can you offer me an effective way to repair my PC error?I suggest you to perform the methods provided below and check if it helps.
Method 1:Launch SmartPCFixer to solve "htmldlgsafehelper class" problem.
1. Click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
2. Run the software, you will see the below interface.
3. Click [Quick Scan] to run a whole scan for your computer.
4. Click [Fix All] to repair "htmldlgsafehelper class" problem.
Method Two: To remove "htmldlgsafehelper class" issue immediately, we highly recommend you to do a free check with sfc utility.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
See more details: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833
"htmldlgsafehelper class" error can never be ignored when you come across it on your PC. If "htmldlgsafehelper class" error cannot be troubleshooted in a effective way, you may received more severe computer problems. Therefore, for the sake of computer security and personal information, you need to get rid of "htmldlgsafehelper class" error as soon as possible with the guide in this post. SmartPCFixer can be your best choice to remove "htmldlgsafehelper class" error in time.
Microsoft Service Pack 3 Error,Windows 7 Network Error Code 0x80070035,Windows Service Pack 3 Download,Windows Update Error 57e,Windows Update Error Code 643 Vista
Read More:,0x80073b01,Msxml40 2sp2 Kb954430,Windows update error 8024000B,Error 0x80004005,safeup.exe