File Name: qDHNn.dll
File Description: Compatibility Tab Shell Extension Library
Supported OS: Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista
Company: Microsoft Corporation
Possible qDHNn.dll error messages
- "Runtime Error! Program [path]\qDHNn.dll. An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly. Please contact the application's support team for more information."
- "Cannot find [PATH]\qDHNn.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: qDHNn.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file qDHNn.dll is missing."
- "Windows could not start because qDHNn.dll file is missing or corrupt."
- "[path]\qDHNn.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media."
- "qDHNn.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because qDHNn.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
- "The module qDHNn.dll was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found. Make sure that qDHNn.dll is a valid DLL or OCX file and then try again."
What Causes qDHNn.dll Error?
Resolve qDHNn.dll Issues Manually!
Step One: Download qDHNn.dll Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the qDHNn.dll file is missing. Restart your computer and see if the error is fixed
Step Three: If the qDHNn.dll missing error still occurs, I recommend you run a SFC. In most cases, SFC is able to chect out the missing qDHNn.dll system files for you, and troubleshoot it easily.In general, once you encounter qDHNn.dll missing error, you can perform a sfc for your computer. SFC utility will remove most dll problems. System File Checker is a free utility that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. Pay attention that corrupted systems files may bring a huge disaster for your windows.
To do this, follow these steps: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
3. You may see the following message.
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (This means that you do not have any missing or corrupted system files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (To repair the corrupted files manually, view details of the System File Checker process to find the corrupted file, and then manually replace the corrupted file with a known good copy of the file.)
I am receiving a Fatal Error (KERNEL32.dll) when I try to launch Skype. I wonder if it is possible to fix this dll missing error completely and SmartPCFixer makes it possible. With easy steps, this error is removed successfully!
My computer is running windows 7 64bit but some time it receives "qDHNn.dll is missing from your computer." I searched the internet and downloaded SmartPCFixer. It has dll download function which is easy for me. It's definitely a good tool to download dll files.
--Gilma, Los Angeles
Lately, my PC came aross crashes. SmartPCFixer helped me fix my computer with easy steps. Thanks you so much!
Is your PC healthy?Computers perform best when they receive regular, professional maintenance. The installation and un-installation of software, hardware, and drivers often leave remnants behind in your registry, resulting in a tangle of unused applications, broken drivers, and incomplete and empty command signals. This mass of confusion slows down your computer and if not addressed promptly can lead to serious problems such as computer freezing, programs not responding, and system crashes.
Please Note:The Windows Registry will be scanned and repaired by SmartPCFixer. This software will remove damaged registry entries and repair the windows registry. The scan and repair process will take approximately 2 minutes.
Read More:,Allow Cookies,Cpu Usage,Windows Shell Common Dll,Director Player Error,Reinstall Java